Shanghai Train Train Ticket Service in Shanghai and China
See more of Categories of China Train Ticket. You are recommended to book a business-class seat or first-class seat on a short-distance train ride. For a long-distance and even over-night train ride, a soft-sleeper or deluxe-sleeper is highly-recommended for a comfortable journey.... Train – Shanghai to Suzhou Bus – Shanghai to Suzhou Buy train tickets From Shanghai to Suzhou by high-speed train in about 30 minutes.
Shanghai-Kowloon Through Train
The best way to travel between Shanghai and Haining is by bullet train. There are plenty of high-speed trains running on the Shanghai – Hangzhou High-Speed Railway line and the average journey duration on high-speed trains is about 45mins....Also at certain “virtual interchange” stations (Shanghai Railway Station, Yishan Road, South Shaanxi Road, Hongkou Stadium) you can avoid paying for a second ticket if you have a card. 3. Buy a one-day pass for 18RMB or a three-day pass for 45 RMB, available at the airport and some information desks.
How can book train tickets from Shanghai to Beijing and
How to buy train tickets in China. There are three ways for passengers to buy train tickets. 1 Train stations and ticket offices. Passengers could buy train tickets at the train ticket windows, including the ticket windows at the train stations, auto ticket machines and ticket offices scattered around the city. The pre-sale period of ticket offices is 58 days in advance. Usually there are cyberpower keyboard how to change color Buying at station: You may buy tickets for any routes with your passport at any train stations in Shanghai or Huangshan that is close to you or centrally-located with easy access. But don’t exprect the station staffs will speak English.. How to buy a condo with low income
Shanghai Train Ticket Offices Where to Buy
- china Can I buy train tickets for a Shanghai - Beijing
- Beijing to Shanghai by train Times prices online tickets
- Maglev Trains in Shanghai China Train Booking
- Online Ticket for Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway
Area Served. This train is operated on alternative days between Shanghai and Hong Kong (Hung Hom). The journey is about 19 hours and there are different sleepers for you to choose: hard sleeper, soft sleeper and deluxe soft sleeper.
- Buying a Train Ticket Online 2012 was the first year that Chinese customers could buy domestic train tickets online. At first, this was a problem for anyone who can't read Chinese.
- Try and buy the return ticket at the same time. Some agancies can do this on some routes. This can avoid problems at the other end. If you are trying to come back and there are no tickets you will be at the mercy of 'scalpers' who will have bought up the tickets to sell on at a profit.
- Not sure you can buy train ticket in the airport. You may take the airport bus or Maglev from airport to Longyang Road, next to Longyang Road metro station. There is train ticket agent; similar to travel agent(it was next to McDonald, the same building of Maglev, on the Ground floor).
- Re: Where to buy bullet train tickets (Shanghai to Beijing) 15 Apr. 2013, 6:05 am If the price difference is insignificant to you, get the 1st class, because sometimes your fellow passangers sitting near you could be too noisy for 5+ hours.
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Charnwood ACT, Farrer ACT, Torrens ACT, Turner ACT, Macarthur ACT, ACT Australia 2628
- New South Wales: Jugiong NSW, Manchester Square NSW, Evans Plains NSW, Upper Lansdowne NSW, Cobar NSW, NSW Australia 2046
- Northern Territory: Logan Reserve NT, Katherine East NT, Gunbalanya NT, Millner NT, Alice Springs NT, Tennant Creek NT, NT Australia 0877
- Queensland: Redlynch QLD, Manapouri QLD, Pink Lily QLD, Tallebudgera QLD, QLD Australia 4051
- South Australia: Salisbury North SA, Ascot Park SA, Angas Valley SA, Crystal Brook SA, Birkenhead SA, Mundulla SA, SA Australia 5023
- Tasmania: Surprise Bay TAS, Memana TAS, Lake Leake TAS, TAS Australia 7057
- Victoria: Werrimull VIC, Mitiamo VIC, Burkes Bridge VIC, Ballarat North VIC, Lake Tyers VIC, VIC Australia 3008
- Western Australia: Cranbrook WA, Walmsley WA, Welshpool WA, WA Australia 6098
- British Columbia: Smithers BC, Surrey BC, Nanaimo BC, Williams Lake BC, Coquitlam BC, BC Canada, V8W 8W6
- Yukon: Bear Creek YT, Champagne YT, Little River YT, Conrad YT, Whitefish Station YT, YT Canada, Y1A 2C6
- Alberta: Edgerton AB, High River AB, Fox Creek AB, Barnwell AB, Vulcan AB, Red Deer AB, AB Canada, T5K 9J9
- Northwest Territories: Colville Lake NT, Paulatuk NT, Dettah NT, Fort Providence NT, NT Canada, X1A 9L5
- Saskatchewan: Preeceville SK, St. Walburg SK, Abernethy SK, Minton SK, Assiniboia SK, Waldheim SK, SK Canada, S4P 7C5
- Manitoba: Winkler MB, Powerview-Pine Falls MB, Lynn Lake MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P5
- Quebec: Lavaltrie QC, Sainte-Marthe-sur-le-Lac QC, Lac-Megantic QC, Cap-Sante QC, Temiscaming QC, QC Canada, H2Y 9W5
- New Brunswick: Shippagan NB, Quispamsis NB, Caraquet NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H7
- Nova Scotia: Trenton NS, New Waterford NS, Yarmouth NS, NS Canada, B3J 5S1
- Prince Edward Island: Summerside PE, North Wiltshire PE, Tignish PE, PE Canada, C1A 6N8
- Newfoundland and Labrador: Northern Arm NL, Little Bay East NL, Aquaforte NL, Winterton NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J6
- Ontario: Thorold ON, Neskantaga First Nation ON, Harriston ON, Warkworth, Springford ON, Bellamys ON, McIntyre, Grey County ON, ON Canada, M7A 5L9
- Nunavut: Charlton Island Depot NU, Amadjuak NU, NU Canada, X0A 9H4
- England: Swindon ENG, Watford ENG, Weston-super-Mare ENG, Clacton-on-Sea ENG, Birkenhead ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 9A3
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon (incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Bangor NIR, Derry (Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 1H5
- Scotland: Dunfermline SCO, Edinburgh SCO, Cumbernauld SCO, Dundee SCO, Glasgow SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 6B6
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Barry WAL, Barry WAL, Neath WAL, Barry WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D2